Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

03/01/2010.

in 3 days we have Ians parents bringing Fabio And Jennifer over on thier way home from picking them up from the airport. They met them over 7 years ago when they went on holidays overseas and have remained friends since visiting each other when ever they get the chance, Bill, Ian's dad loves to show of his grandkids Our son Ethan being his favourite of all. I know but the bond between them is amazing when Ethan 4th birthday came around he was rushed to ballarat after waking up with no energy and got worse, when notified that Ian was in an ambulance with Ethan on the way to Ballarat ( where Ian parents Live) they were there waiting. when Bill had to have a by-pass done the first person second to his wife was his boy. So anyway because they are bringing them over, so the house needs to be kept in order and I am still trying to get on top o my washing 2 loadsa to go fingers crossed but we do have a family of 5 and if the clothes are on the floor then they go in the wash, As a couple of rules, I don't empty pockets so if you put it in the wash then you really didn't need it. i don't sniff clothes to see if they are clean YUK! so here is my routine for the next couple of days

mornings
make all beds
open blinds permitting that it isn't hot outside
do a load of washing and hang washing out
15 mins tidying up my sewing/craft room
dust
make snacks and lunch for kids
keep a 3 year old dressed and entertained as she really is not a kids person and won't sit still for anything, cries constantly and has very selective hearing and is so loud

Afternoon to evening
cook dinner
retidy house (kids are on school holidays)
put dishes away
set table (eat dinner at the table) ( I can't sit on the chairs for very long as my ribs start to hurt)
do dishes
bath kids
vuccum floor
also have a dessert for Ian ready because he expects it every night.
try to get the kids to bed by 8:30pm (ians choice) 7:30pm (my choice, as I have been home all day with them). hem my aunties 10 pairs of pants up for her and fix the seam rips in my brother inlaws work pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment